Sunday, October 5, 2008

OCEAN OF LOVE


I often dream about the colours

wonderful colours of joy and Happiness.

The colour of Rainbow,

which is rare and precious, attracts me the most.

I often strive for excellence

in terms of purity.

struggling hard in these ruthless world

in the middle of ups and downs.

I often dream a new world

worldfull of music, dance and merry making,

landfull of wonderful colours and

a beautiful garden filled with Love and Happiness.

Swimming hard in the ocean of love

like a lovely poet, in a lonely planet.

I could see the Green pasteurs, and meadows under the bright moon light.

I could see the beautiful lillies and roses, spread around,

The air filled with fragrance,

Fragrance from the garden of love.

I often pray, these beautiful roses and lilies may remain pure in the acean of love, without any distortion for ever and ever..........

No comments: