Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CHRISTMASS PAPPA,GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES COME TOGETHER


All alone in my home, in this remote island, someone called me late night over phone.

I was sleeping,the man over the other end blabard something,

may be some street halkers, who love to harass people, I thought.

The night seems to be so long and deep.

I peeped through the window,

I can see the glittering stars,with the smiling moon in the wide open sky.

The dreams which I always had,

The prayers which I often pray.

couple of hours later, I heard a knock on the door.

This time, an old man with long white beard,

Both the hands full of sweets and gifts, with cheerful face and everlasting smile.

OH...Today is Christmass.....

I pity those moments, when

I cursed the man, who spoke to me before on phone..

It was him, the pappa....

Christmass pappa who wanted to convey his christmass wishes over phone...

My dream has come true

I looked up again,

The angels are on full swing, to make the sky beautifull and brighter.

Moon remains there in the wide open sky, still smiling..... I felt these moments to be so precious..

The tough time and Happiest moments always comes together.....

No comments: